How do I pay my tax owing on time to avoided penalty?

You can pay your tax owing like how you pay any bills on your bank online banking. After filing your tax and identify the amount you have to pay in you can log in to your online banking and go to bill payment, search for “ CRA TAX OWING”, find and select the appropriate year, they add your account number this is your SIN number. There are other ways to pay your owing such as log in to your my CRA account and pay with a Credit Card, Master Card, Debit Card, PayPal, Interac, and many other options.